Dinner with Show in Floating Restaurant
The Egyptian Folklore – the most significant – is materialized in its best manifestations in this night excursion. It is a night out to a floating restaurant on the Nile that enjoy an oriental atmosphere and where you can savor both refined and popular Egyptian food, attending a show that includes the famous belly dance, a folkloric show and oriental music while enjoying the wonderful view that surrounds you.
- Pick up at your hotel, or the one closest to your accommodation by a guide from our agency.
- Panoramic tour to the bank of the Nile where you will have a time for photos.
- Dinner + show in a floating restaurant.
- Return to the hotel.
- Economic : Scarabee 50US$
- Premium : Nile Pharos 75US$
- Top Notch : Nile Maxim 90US$