Recall the days of ancient Rome on this full-day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul by air. With a professional guide, explore spectacular Greco-Roman Ephesus, Turkey’s archaeological showpiece. Stroll the ancient streets to marvel at the 2nd-century Celsus Library, the Great Theater and crumbled shops, bathhouses and temples. Bookend your trip with visits to the House of the Virgin Mary, Isabey Mosque and the ruined Artemis Temple. Opt to return to Istanbul or enjoy a drop-off in Kusadasi after your tour.
- Day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul by air, with round-trip or one-way flights
- Fly to Izmir and travel to UNESCO-listed Ephesus, Turkey’s well-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Stroll Ephesus’ timeworn streets to see the Celsus Library, Great Theater, temples and shops View the crumbled Temple of Artemis, House of the Virgin Mary and medieval Isabey Mosque
- Recharge with an included buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Fly back to Istanbul or enjoy a hotel drop-off in Kusadasi or Selcuk (depending on option selected)