Capacity: 1664 passengers in total Number of Crew: 525 Cabins: 724 cabins with en suite bathrooms, TV, radio and air conditioning
Facilities: A la carte restaurant, buffet, two lounges, five bars, casino, two pools, sauna, gym, medical clinic, spa and massage room, saunas, beauty salon, hair salon, Internet area, video arcade, conference room, library, duty free and travel value shop Equipped: Satellite telephone, full air conditioning throughout the ship
About the Boat:
Named for the ancient sanctuary that was the birthplace of the Olympic Games, and for the mother of Alexander the Great, there’s no better way to see our iconic Aegean destinations than on the Celestyal Olympia. Want to discover the heart of cruising? Order a drink on the Hera deck, beside the Olympia’s sparkling pool, and watch the Aegean unfurl before her. Two lounges, five bars, three delicious restaurants, our fully-equipped Olympian Gym, Sana Beauty Center and our Kids’ Club… the Celestyal Olympia is a gold medalist at every turn. Want an unforgettable holiday? We invite you and your family to travel the Aegean with her.
- Kids Menu – For younger travelers we have designed a range of exciting and tasty dishes that can be served in the restaurant during lunch and dinner.
- Special Dishes – Fancy trying something new or something a bit more exclusive? We have lobster, sushi, surf & turf and many other special delights for you to try in our restaurants.
- Kwik and Easy Menu – Our 24-hour service satisfies cravings quickly and at any time of the day. The menu includes snacks as well as delicious hot meals served in our cozy lounges or in the comfort of your own cabin.
- Specialty Dining Options – For a unique and memorable dining experience, our four specialty menus feature both Greek and international dishes with wine pairing to enhance your stay on
- All cabins are equipped with air conditioning, shower, WC, TV, telephone, safe box and hair dryer; all suites have bathtub and fridge.
- In all suites (categories SG, SB and SJ) a 3rd person can sleep on a sofa bed; in all other categories – where applicable – third and fourth persons sleep on upper berths.
- All suites in categories SG and SB have balconies.
- Two category XF cabins on the “Promenade” deck are suitable for wheelchairs.
Deck 2 Athens
Deck 3 Hermes
Deck 4 Poseidon
Deck 5 Dionyssos
Deck 6 Venus
Deck 7 Apollo
Deck 8 Ouranos
Deck 9 Hera
Deck 10 Zeus