If the tour is off for booking on the date/time you selected, please select another date or fill the enquiry form on this page. We will respond you as soon as possible.
Athens to Cairo
On arrival you will be met by our assistant and transferred to your hotel (Hotel Central 3*** Tourist Class or similar situated in city center close to all attractions )by our minibus or taxi driver. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight: Athens Meals: –
After breakfast we meet you at your hotel or close by, in order to start the morning Half Day Athens Sightseeing Tour. Overnight: Athens Meals: Breakfast
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium, home to the first Olympic Games of the modern era, where we will make a short stop. As we continue our trip, we will pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace), guarded by the Evzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy of Athens, the University, the National Library and the Constitution Square (Syntagma). One cannot take a tour of Athens without visiting the Acropolis, one of the world’s most prominent sites and a symbol for democracy in the Western world!
It is there that you will explore architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Pericles. From the Propylaea, to the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and of course the Parthenon, a place where ‘there is harmony between material and spirit’, a the monument that ‘restores order in the mind’, as ancient Greeks used to say. Your last stop will be the modern Acropolis Museum, with nearly 4,000 exhibits of Hellenism housed inside.
Departure approximately at 08:45 – Return approximately at 13:30
After breakfast, our guide will pick you up from your hotel to visit Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar (Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays we will replace it with Cistern Basilica visit).
Overnight: Istanbul Meals: Breakfast
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cairo. Upon your arrival to Cairo airport meet with our guide and transfer to your hotel
Visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Khafre and Mykerinus , famous Sphinx, varying between six-thousand and even thirteen-thousand years old ,and Valley temple facing the great statue.Visit of Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Free time for shopping in a lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, this dates back to 1382. Return to hotel. Overnight: Cairo Meals: Breakfast – Dinner
Visit of Coptic Cairo in the hearth of the city. Free afternoon. Overnight: Cairo Meals: Breakfast – Lunch -Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Alexandria. Day dedicated to the discovery of Alexandria visit the Gardens of El Montazah, Palace of King Farouk, Beblioteca of Alexandria, outdoor panorama of the Mosque of Abu El Abbas and visit the catacombs. Come back to Cairo early evening. Overnight: Cairo Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Establishments, Archeological Sites and Museums
• Hospitality establishments operate with a maximum of 50% of their total workforce (until
• Staff members in coastal governorates are quarantined after returning from their leave and
there is an interval of at least (60) days between leaves.
• Staff members will have their temperatures checked daily.
• Separate housing is provided for staff members of the hotel, taking into consideration physical
distancing, and providing isolation areas for suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases among
staff members (mild cases only).
• Staff members with contagious or chronic diseases are not to be employed.
• Staff members are trained and educated on symptoms and preventive measures of COVID-19.
• The hotel management should be immediately notified in case any staff member or guest
shows symptoms of COVID-19.
• Staff members are provided with personal protection equipment (including sanitizers, masks,
• Wearing face masks during working hours is mandatory.
REGULATIONS FOR THE RESUMPTION OF TOURSIM TO EGYPT
1- Receiving Guests
• Guests will have their temperatures checked every time they enter the hotel.
• Luggage is disinfected before check-in.
• Floor signs are placed to maintain physical distancing.
• Electronic payment is encouraged.
• Room capacity is 2 adults + 2 children (less than 12 years old).
• Personal Protection Kits (containing personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves,
and hand sanitizers) are provided in rooms for each guest.
• Rooms are disinfected and properly ventilated for 12 hours between check-out and
• Rooms and bathrooms are properly ventilated and disinfected daily.
• Furniture and fabrics are disinfected using steam machines.
• Linens and towels are washed at high temperatures.
3- Gym and Health Clubs
• Touch points and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly, and equipment are adequately
• Showering is not allowed in the gym or health club.
• Use of Jacuzzi, sauna, steam, and massage services is suspended until further notice.
4- Swimming Pools and Beaches in Hotels
• Swimming pools and beaches are open for guests.
• Regular disinfection of swimming pools is carried out.
• Cleansing the area around the beach and pool (including tables, deck chairs, sunbeds, etc…)
after every use, as well as before and after operating hours is carried out.
• Sunbeds are placed 2 meters apart.
• Beach and pool towels are delivered to rooms.
• Recreational activities on beaches and at swimming pools are reduced.
• Casinos inside hotels are allowed to operate at 50% of their total capacity, maintaining regular
disinfection of the area and all touch points, providing personal protection equipment to
guests and ensuring safe physical distancing.
6- Parties and Social Events
• Parties, social gatherings and events are not allowed in hotels.
1- Dining Hall
• Queuing at the entrance is reduced by pre-booking (via electronic applications, telephone,
or other means).
• Temperature of every guest is checked before entrance.
• Electronic payment is encouraged.
• “Open Buffet” is not allowed. “Served Buffet” is allowed keeping safe physical distancing.
• Tables are placed 2 meters apart, with 1 meter between people on the same table with a
maximum of 6 per table.
• Using disposable cutlery (as much as possible).
• Hand sanitizers are placed on tables.
• Fabric table cloth is changed and thoroughly washed after each use.
• Parties and social events are not allowed in restaurants.
• Kids areas are closed.
• Take-away service is allowed maintaining physical distancing. Customers’ presence is limited
only to order, pay, and then wait outside the restaurant for their order.
• Operating at 50% of the total capacity, maintaining regular disinfection of the vehicles used
and all touch points, providing personal protection equipment to customers and staff, and
ensuring safe physical distancing.
• Wearing face masks is required for customers and staff.
• Allowing only canned drinks and meals that are pre-prepared in establishments that acquired
the “Hygiene Safety Certificate”.
Operating with a maximum of 50% capacity, leaving a vacant seat next to each passenger on
a bus and in golf cars, with a maximum of 2 passengers in a limousine.
• Passengers are not allowed to sit in the front seats of limousines and golf cars.
• Disinfectants and hand sanitizers are provided, thorough cleaning, disinfection and proper
ventilation is carried out before and after each trip.
• Passengers and drivers are obliged to wear face masks at all times during the journey.
1. Tourist groups shall not exceed 25 people (until further notice). Tour guides are requiried to
wear face masks and use audio equipment inside museums. Ear pieces are sterilized after
2. Tourism companies should provide face masks to tourists.
3. Physical distancing is maintained during visits to museums and archeological sites.
4. The maximum number of visitors allowed inside museums and indoor archeological sites is:
• 200 visitors per hour in the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir, and 100 visitors per hour in all
• 10 – 15 visitors inside any pyramid or tomb (depending on its dimensions).
5. Schools, universities and governmental organizations’ trips must be pre-notified to archeological
sites and museums, at least 48 hours prior to the planned visit, with no more than 15 persons
per trip, with a maximum of 5 trips per day.
Tour was good, however guides were not as good everywhere. We had a guide in Egypt that did not give us any time to buy souvenirs, he was pretty much rushing the whole time and his English was very limited so when we had a question, he ignored us most of the time. Its like he memorized his speech since he was talking non stop.
The tour was including most highlighted places in 3 capitals of ancient civilizations. I was dreaming about Athens, Istanbul and Cairo. It is a perfect trip. Hotels, guides, food, atmosphere were than my expectation.