Self-drive Tours : One of the drawbacks of an organized tour is being shunted along with lots of other people to tourist attractions but then only having a limited amount of time to appreciate them, or spending time in the confined quarters of a coach, bus or train with people you have little or nothing in common with.
We highlight a few simple reasons why you should consider a self-drive holiday as an alternative to the normal way you travel.
The benefits of a self-drive tours:
- You decide the overall pace of the holiday.
- Regardless of the car type you choose, you have the total freedom and flexibility to get to places off the beaten track, and then spend as much time as you want there.
- You can enjoy greater comfort and privacy.
- The countries we recommend self-drive in generally have excellent road networks, so getting around should pose no problem.
- Our specialists will have driven the route and visited the accommodation, so you can rely on this firsthand knowledge.
- They will provide you with detailed notes of these trips, giving directions, distances and any other relevant information such as nearby sights of interest. As a back-up, we even provide a road map with your hire car in case you do get lost.
It’s all very easy! Eskapas can arrange all aspects of your self-drive tours, including flights, accommodation and car rental. All you need do is turn up at the airport.